How to help you staying energized？
1. Engage in a quick conversation with a high-energy colleague. Their positive energy may refresh you. Remember not to drag them down！
2. Snack more! Having a healthy snack on hand, like a granola bar or fruit can help your blood sugar levels and may provide a healthy boost of energy. Overeating will do the opposite and drag you down! Moderation is key！
3. Exercise. If you know that your schedule does not allow for a visit to the gym today, find a way to move around during your day. Instead of sending an email to your coworker, walk to her desk. It may be a good idea to take the stairs today, even though you're tired. But try to visit the gym tomorrow. People who exercise get more restful sleep and often feel more energized than those who don't。
4. Drink water. "Hydration is critical," says Steven Masley, medical director of the Pritikin Longevity Center in Aventura , Florida . "If you don't hydrate, you're going to feel tired." The majority of your body is made of water; even a slight deficiency can rob you of your “oomph”！
喝水。“水是關鍵”，佛羅里達洲Aventura的普林逖長壽中心醫學主任Steven Masley說，“如果你不喝水，你會感到疲勞”。你大部份的身體是由水分構成； 甚至一點點的缺水都會讓你精力溜走。
5. Plan a vacation or a staycation. Whether you leave town for a day or a week, having something fun to look forward to will excite you and stimulate energy.