close

                                      


 

南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇。

本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。

 

Dear white, something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是 黑色的

When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是 黑色 

When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是 黑色的

When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是 黑色的

When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是 黑色的

When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色的

When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。

You---white people,
而你呢---白人

When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的

When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成白色的

You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色的

You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色的

You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的

You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的

You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色的

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And you, call me " c o l o r " ?

而你卻叫我「有色人種」?

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Bodhi 的頭像
    Bodhi

    樂活、養生、舒壓 ★曼陀羅花園★

    Bodhi 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()