close

*台灣通 Go around to TWN

Jerry : Where are we going next?

(接下來去哪裡?)

 

Sarah : I will show you "Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall", it’s just around the conner. (我帶你去中正紀念堂,轉個彎就到了!)

 

JerryIs  "Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall" also called National Taiwan Democracy

 

Memorial Hall before?(中正紀念堂先前也叫台灣民主紀念館嗎?

 

Sarah: You are very familiar with Taiwan , aren't you?

(你對台灣很熟悉嘛。)

 

JerryNot really. I only know a little bit.(差遠了,我只知道一點點。)

 

SarahDon't be so modest. I heard that you are an old Taiwan hand.

(別謙虛了,早聽說你是個台灣通了!)

 

Jerry No, I'm just interested in Taiwan.(不,我只是對台灣較感興趣吧!)  

 

 

*電梯事故:

Adward Hello, is this the hotel service center?

(您好,飯店服務台嗎?)

 

Staff Yes, it is. What is wrong ? You sound upset.

(是的,什麼事?您聲音聽起來有點急。)

 

AdwardYes! I'm stuck in the elevator.

(是很急啊。我被困在電梯裡了。)

 

Staff :Don't worry,  I'll call mechanics to help you out of there.

(別擔心. 我會請技術部門派人幫你解圍的!)

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Bodhi 的頭像
    Bodhi

    樂活、養生、舒壓 ★曼陀羅花園★

    Bodhi 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()