A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

 

大家都走了,只有一個人跟你在一起。

 

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend.

 

有時候在生活中,你找到一個特別的朋友,

 

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

 

他只是你生活中的一部分,卻能改變你整個生命。

 

Someone who makes you laugh until you can’t stop.

 

他能把你逗得開懷大笑。

 

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

 

他讓你相信人間有真情。

 

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just

waiting for you to open it.

 

他讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,等待你去開啟。

 

This is Forever Friendship.

 

這就是永恆的友誼。

 

when youre down, and the world seems dark and empty,

 

當你失意時,世界變得黯淡與空虛,

 

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and

empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

 

你真正的朋友,提攜你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界立刻變得明亮和充實。

 

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times,

and the confused times.

 

真正的朋友與你一同度過艱難、傷心和困惑的時刻。

 

If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows,

 

 

當你轉身走時,真正的朋友相隨。

 

If you lose you way,

 

當迷失方向時,

 

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

 

真正的朋友引導你,鼓舞你。

 

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that

everything is going to be okay.

 

真正的朋友握緊你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

 

And if you find such a friend,

 

如果你找到這樣的的朋友,

 

You feel happy and complete,

 

你感到快樂和圓滿,

 

Because you need not worry,

 

因為你不需擔心,

 

Your have a forever friend for life,

 

你有了真正的朋友,

 

and forever has no end.

 

永無止境。

 


 

    全站熱搜

    Bodhi 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()