Dialogue I

SusanI want to lose some weight! (我要減肥!)

MaggieSo do I!(我也是!

SusanI have a yoga class tomorrow, want to come with me?

( 我明天去上瑜珈課,一起去嗎?)

MaggieToo expensive. I decide to work out on my own.

(不,太貴了。我決定自己做運動。)

 

 

Dialogue II 機場候機:

JimHello, can you tell me when boarding starts, please?

    你好,請問什麼時候開始登機?

Staff(工作人員):It usually starts half an hour before take off.

    (一般是飛機起飛前半小時。)

JimIt's 10 o'clock now. That means I have to wait for an hour.

    現在才十點,還要等一個小時。

StaffYou can have a rest in the rest area over there. The flight will be announced

      when it's time to board.

    (您可以到那邊的休息區坐一會兒,登機的時候會廣播通知的。)

JimOk, thanks.

 

Dialogue III 換外幣

JerryExcuse me, I would like to exchange some money.

您好,我想兌換一些外幣。

Bank clerkYes. What currency would you like to exchange?

好的,換什麼外幣?

JerryEuros.歐元。)(Or US dollars 美元)

ClerkPlease fill out an exchange form first.

請您先填一下兌換單。

JerryShould I fill it out using Chinese or English?

兌換單要用中文填還是用英文填?

ClerkBoth are fine.都可以。

JerrySorry, I filled in the wrong amount.對不起,我把數字填錯了。

ClerkThat's OK, please.

 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Bodhi 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()